Dear Valued Customers and Friends,
We would like everyone to know that we treat our clients’ and staff’s health and safety as top priority and we are taking this more seriously with the onset of the COV-19 in our state and surrounding communities. We have always been dedicated to keeping our salon clean and sanitized to Ohio State Board standards and CDC recommendations.
Golden Triangle Salon & Spa has not been directed to close during the recent updates, however, we wanted to inform you of additional steps, we are taking to maintain a healthy and safe environment. We are closely following State of Ohio and Franklin County updates as far as additional precautions we can take and follow those guidelines as they become available.
What Are We Doing:
In addition to state board required standards we have also added the following:
· Sterilization of tools by Autoclave.
· Hospital grade sanitation: Around the salon including all of our work stations.
· Handwashing: All staff is required to wash their hands, for at least 20 seconds, prior to and after all appointments.
What You Can Do:
· Self-assess: If you are feeling ill, especially if you have a fever, stay home and contact your primary care provider. We are very happy to reschedule your appointment.
· PLEASE NOTE: If you need to cancel the day of your appointment due to illness or family emergency, please let us know and we will waive our last-minute cancellation fees.
· Cleanliness: We ask that you wash your hands, as well, upon arriving to the salon, especially after using the restroom, after blowing your nose or sneezing.
· Timing: Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds, if you need a timer hum the “Happy Birthday” song twice from beginning to end.
Thank you all so much for your patience and understanding at this time. We’ll keep you updated as things progress.
Golden Triangle Salon & Spa